CEH certification Professional3 months ago - Services - New York City - 57 views
This Certified EthicalHacker-Version 10 (earlier CEHv9) course will train you on the advancedstep-by-step methodologies that hackers actually use, such as writing viruscodes, and reverse engineering, so you can better protect corporateinfrastructure from data breaches. You’ll master advanced network packetanalysis, securing web servers, malware threats, and advanced systempenetration testing techniques to build your network security skillset and beathackers at their own game.
· CEH practical exam
· Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI and MachineLearning
· Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material
· A module on the Internet o
.Information to Information Security
2. Information security.
3. Penetration testing.
4. Foot printing.
5. Network scanning and enumeration techniques.
II.System Hacking, Steganography and Threat Analysis
6. Encryptions and wireless hacking
8. Trojan analysis
III.Attack in web and Encryption
11. Social engineering techniques
12.Web server and web application attacks
13. Encryptions and wireless hacking
IV.Attack in Mobile Platform, Firewall and Cryptography
14. Attacks in mobile platform
17. Types of penetration testing
18. IoT Hacking
19. Vulnerability assessment
20. Project and Assignment