Classification Of Lotion Pump Head Individuals1 month ago - Fashion, Home & Garden - Los Angeles - 7 views
Seven characteristics explain the characteristics of lotion pumps
1. The distributor is divided into two types: tie type and spiral type. In terms of function, it is divided into spray type, foundation cream type, lotion pump type, aerosol valve type, and vacuum bottle type.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. Generally used in the packaging of perfumes, gel water, and other products. Caliber The length of the same tube can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The specification range of the lotion pump head is 16ml-38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. Generally used in creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as lotion pump head and hand button sprinklers. The foam pump head is a non-inflated hand pump head, which can produce foam without inflation. It can produce quantitative high-quality foam with light pressure. Usually comes with a special bottle. Hand-button sprinklers are usually used in products such as detergents.
5. The composition of the sprinkler is more complicated, generally including dust cover, clamp, clamp rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, or covered with anodized aluminum rings. As a set of pump head involves many molds, the order quantity is large, the minimum order quantity is 10,000 to 20,000, and the delivery time is 15 to 20 days after the sample is confirmed. White type and normal type are often available in stock.
6. Airless cylinders are generally cylindrical, with specifications ranging from 15ml to 50ml, and there are also 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. Airless bottles include anodized aluminum, plastic-plated, colored plastic, etc. The price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity requirements are not high.
7. Dealer customers seldom open molds by themselves, they need more molds, and the cost is higher.