Registered Nurse Professional5 months ago - Jobs Offers - Abuja - 74 views
St Francis Hospital New York City,USA
We are seeking caring and dedicated RN's in various units of the hospital -ER, OB/Labor & Delivery, Intermediate Care, and Surgery!
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to a group of patients within an assigned unit of the hospital. S/he is responsible to be clinically competent; deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively interact with patients, significant others, and other healthcare staff while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide the initial individualized patient care based on standards of nursing care for patients through a written nursing care plan.
2. Assess each patient on admission and on an on-going basis to determine patient needs.
3. Follow policy related to patients in restraints.
4. Teach and learn needs in relation to the patient’s health status in anticipation of discharge.
5. Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
6. Prepare equipment and aid physicians during treatment and examination of patients.
7. Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of patients.
8. Take temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal readings and assess the condition of the patient.
9. Have 1:1 sessions with assigned patients and document meeting.
10. Respond to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, polices, procedures, and protocol. Remain calm and resourceful during crisis and emergency situations.
Send your CV to:[email protected]