2019- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR BOTH AFRICANS AND ASIANS AND EUROPEANS IN ALPHA DAIRY FARMS LTD COMPANY CANADA.
I am the Human Resources Manager of Alpha Dairy Farms Ltd Company Canada, we are authorized to recruit 180 of both skilled and unskilled workers to work in Canada at (ALPHA DAIRY FARMS LTD COMPANY CANADA) Please let us know if you attach to the company with immediate effect. The following positions are available. Cleaners, General Labor, fruit packers, Supervisors, director, male / female sales and store keeper, gardener, the drivers of trucks and nurses and engineers and assemblers of workers dairy farms Labor and doctors and Bio technologist and quality control officer and accounting and administrators and teachers and plumber and tailor and cook and shoe shiners.
Applicant age is between 18 to 65 years eligible to work in the company .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - provided.
2. Ticket - Provided.
3. Medical - provided. 4. Transport.- Provided
5. The hours of work - 8 am to 16 pm [Mon-Sat]
6. holiday - 28.5 days each year
7. Salary - $ 18 CAD per hour
8. Contract - one to five years. Renewable
9. Extensions - Cad $ 27 per hour
10. Insurance and Retirement - According to Company Law.
11. Requirement 120 workers
12. Description of the employment of skilled and unskilled workers.
13. qualified applicant is required in good physical shape.
14. Work Permit Visa and DHL express delivery services Fees: Not provided by the company, except accommodation and air plane ticket are provided by company free of charge.
THESE BELOW DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED FROM INTERESTED APPLICANT TO ENABLE COMPANY GRANT THEM JOB OFFER APPROVED:
1. Your medical report issued in the year 2019, showing that you are not sick infected with malaria or fever often.
2. Your identity card scanned copy or a valid identity card, provided it is valid.
3. Your passport scan copy and one photo size passport copy.
If you need more information about this recruitment please feel
to contact us through this email ( [email protected] ).
Your prompt and favorable response would be much appreciated.
Mr. Erica Smith.