Jobs Opportunities : Programme Associate Ngaoundere Particuliersil y a 4 semaines - Offres Emploi - Ngaoundéré - 23 vues
Programme Associate - G6
|Post Title: Programme AssociateLocation: Ngaoundere||Duration: 12 monthsContract Type: Fixed-Term|
- Provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of various activities and processes within the specific area of work supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Provide specialized project management support to specific and/or defined programmes to ensure that the various activities are performed within the established targets following WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, prepare a range of reports and data analysis (e.g. food assistance needs, resource utilization, programme status, performance) and highlight trends/issues ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
- Ensure and/or perform accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work (e.g. assistance programmes, food security and vulnerability assessments) and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Coordinate and communicate with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to perform accurate food security analyses and to ensure efficient delivery of food assistance.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government within the specific technical area.
- Act as a point of contact for resolution of a range of operational queries and problems within a specific technical area of responsibility.
- Assess the magnitude of the food aid needs under the ongoing CSP for IDPs, population host vulnerable
- Identify target criteria, whenever possible with the local government authorities, beneficiaries and implementing partners.
- Assist WFP staff, Implementing Partners and local authorities in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of WFP projects.
- Strengthen, when possible and necessary, the capacity of the local authorities and implementing partners.
- Implement the Cash based Transfer activities, Food for assets assistance, Resilience, school feeding, nutrition and early recovery activities.
- Identify potential cooperating partners (CP) and, after consultation with the Head of Sub-Office.
- Supervise food security monitoring and analysis; ensure that information is periodically gathered on prices, malnutrition, crops, water etc.
- Ensure compliance with WFP policies, criteria and procedures with respect to food aid.
- Consistently delivers results within individual scope of work on time, on budget and without errors.
- Write and timely submit to the Head of Sub Office the weekly report
- Supervise the operations in the areas of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to local coordination and defend WFP leadership in food security issue.
- Liaise with local authorities, international and local NGOs, UN agencies, beneficiaries, in view to harmonize and coordinate ongoing and future food aid activities.
- Transmit clear, comprehensive and yet concise information to the Head of Sub Office.
- Prepare visit plan/itinerary for missions in the areas of responsibility.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure that proper monitoring, data collection and reporting of WFP food aid supported activities is planned and carried out in collaboration with stakeholders providing relevant quantitative & qualitative information.
- Monitor the utilization of all food and non-food items consigned to the areas of Responsibility.
- Monitor WFP FFA projects on physical achievements and by category of beneficiaries, participation of women in the process of implementation and decision-making.
- Inspect final delivery points where WFP commodities must be delivered.
- Evaluate the performance and the capacities of the implementing Partners, review agreements accordingly.
- Bring to the attention of Head of Sub-Office and staff any administrative/security constraints in the delivery of food aid in your area of responsibility arising from rapidly evolving emergency situation in the field.
- Participates in open dialogue, and values the diverse opinion of others, regardless of background, culture, experience, or country assignment
Ensure timely provision of following reports:
- Weekly Programme Distribution Report
- Monthly attendance sheet
- Inventory items
- Fuel consumption/Vehicle running costs
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE:
- Has worked with technical teams (i.e. nutrition, VAM, etc.)
- Has contributed to implementation of Programmes.
- Has observed or assisted with policy discussions.
- Education: GCE Advanced Level or Baccalauréat
A University degree in Agriculture, Agroeconomy, political Sciences, Food Security, International Relations, Business Administration, information management and communications will be an asset.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Agriculture, Agroeconomy, political Sciences, Food Security, International Relations, Business Administration, information management and communications.
- Fluency in either English or French with a good working knowledge of the other.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
Apply online at the Website : https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=C0000168410P&career_ns=job_listing_summary&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH